Subject: compinit #compdef parsing oddity
From: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:26:13 -0700
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

If there's a trailing space on the #compdef line in a completion file,
compinit assigns that function as the value of an empty-string key in
the $_comps array.  This is because "read -A" preserves a trailing
emtpy field following a $IFS character.

Turns out there's only one such file in the standard set of completion
functions, so I'm not sure whether it's worth fixing compinit.

diff --git a/Completion/Linux/Command/_pkgtool b/Completion/Linux/Command/_pkgtool
index 916e9e3..cb14099 100644
--- a/Completion/Linux/Command/_pkgtool
+++ b/Completion/Linux/Command/_pkgtool
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-#compdef installpkg upgradepkg removepkg pkgtool explodepkg makepkg 
+#compdef installpkg upgradepkg removepkg pkgtool explodepkg makepkg
 
 local expl