Subject: _values and end of options
From: Marko Myllynen <[email-masked]>
To: zsh workers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 15:24:37 +0300
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Hi,

Below is a minimal example created based on a larger completion:

#compdef foo

local -a opts
opts=( -a -b -c -1 -2 -3 )
_values -w opts $opts

Otherwise this works nicely (each of the options is completed only once)
but -1 -2 are missing from offered options (see _values). I can use --
to have them included as well (_values -w opts -- $opts) but then -- is
also offered.

Can _values be used reliably in cases where there might be options as
values? Or is there a better way to achieve this with compadd or such
for the above case?

Thanks,

-- 
Marko Myllynen