Subject: Lab Products
From: "Lab Products" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:14:48 -0700
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Supply Of Lab Chemicals ,Lab Glassware, ICP-MS , AAS standards & Lab
Media Products.

We are engaged in distribution of High Quality Lab Chemicals & Lab Media for
Various R & D Centers, Bio-tech Companies, Food & Feed Research Centers,
Pharma Research Companies ,Hospitals & Educational Institutions.

We have been associated with some of the best Brands and Reliable
manufacturers for sourcing high quality products that give excellent
results.

All our products meet the highest standards in their respective category.

We assure you that, we supply best quality products with best price.

Our Lab Product Range:

.         Lab Fine Chemicals ( LR Grade, AR Grade, EL Grade & HPLC Grade )

.         High Purity Solvents for ULC & MS, HPLC , IR & UV spectroscopy,
Pesticide Analysis,

.         Solvents for LC & Gradient Analysis

.         Headspace Solvents for OVI Analysis

.         GC Solvents for Trace Organic Analysis

.         ULC / MS Additives

.         Laboratory Scientific Equipment & Instruments

.         Laboratory Glassware & Plastiware

.         Laboratory Liquid Handling Equipment

.         Life Science Consumables for Research Labs

.         Laboratory Label Printers

.         Lab Media ( For Food & Agri Product Research)

.         Scientific Laboratory Equipments

.         Clean Air Instruments

.         Biology Microscopes

.         Other General Range of Products

For more info email us : [email-masked]

Awaiting for your response.

Best Regards,

Zameer

Senior Marketing Executive.

 

If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond back with "REMOVE"
and we will honor your request.

Disclaimer: If you have received this electronic mail by error or if you're
not the right person to speak with in this regard, I'd appreciate if you
would be so kind as to forward this email to the right person or the person
in charge.