Subject: Re: zsh virsh completion
From: Daniel Shahaf <[email-masked]>
To: Marko Myllynen <[email-masked]>
Cc: zsh workers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 04:59:57 +0000
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Marko Myllynen wrote on Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 14:52:02 +0300:
> Below is a patch to implement basic completion for the virsh(1) [1]
> command from libvirt [2], it completes all virsh commands and their
> respective options.
> 
> I think it's pretty good and hopefully the caching approach is sane (of
> course it'd be nice to get rid of that awk call but no biggie).

Thanks!

Note there are two or three other _virsh's floating around:

https://github.com/jplitza/zsh-virsh-autocomplete/blob/master/_virsh
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-completions/blob/master/src/_virsh
https://github.com/Aso23/zsh_virsh_autocompletion/blob/master/_virsh

Those seem to have features your patch lacks, e.g., completing domain
(VM name) arguments.

What can we do about this duplication?

Cheers,

Daniel