Subject: [Feature Request] git push completion for signed pushes
From: NP-Hardass <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 13:02:13 -0400
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Hello,

Git added the ability to have GPG signed pushes in v2.2.0 [1] back in
2014. however, there is currently no completion for these options.  As a
result, I'd like to request that they be added.

Here are the options as listed in the man-pages [2]
Excerpt:
git push [--[no-]signed|--sign=(true|false|if-asked)]

--[no-]signed::
--sign=(true|false|if-asked)::
	GPG-sign the push request to update refs on the receiving
	side, to allow it to be checked by the hooks and/or be
	logged.  If `false` or `--no-signed`, no signing will be
	attempted.  If `true` or `--signed`, the push will fail if the
	server does not support signed pushes.  If set to `if-asked`,
	sign if and only if the server supports signed pushes.  The push
	will also fail if the actual call to `gpg --sign` fails.  See
	linkgit:git-receive-pack[1] for the details on the receiving end.

-- 
NP-Hardass

[1]
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/git/git.git/tree/Documentation/RelNotes/2.2.0.txt?h=v2.2.0#n81

[2]
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/git/git.git/tree/Documentation/git-push.txt#n15