Subject: Re: zsh 5.2 Vim style text objects don't support ci" or di"
From: Bart Schaefer <[email-masked]>
To: 张继国 <[email-masked]>
Cc: zsh-workers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:47:43 -0700
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 5:34 AM, 张继国 <[email-masked]> wrote:
> who can help me?

There was a reply to this last month.  If you need to be Cc'd because
you are not subscribed to the mailing list, please mention that when
you write to us!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jun T. <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: di" or ci" in zsh 5.2
To: [email-masked]

2016/06/27 15:58, 张继国 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> i use zsh 5.2.
> 5.2 support vim style text object. ciw or diw work。but di" or ci" not。
> should i setup zsh more to support this ?

Yes.
If you want to use the 'select-quoted' widget (and map it to i", a", etc.),
please look into the comment at the top of 'Functions/Zle/select-quoted'.
There you will find the commands you need to add to your .zshrc
('autoload -U select-quoted' and the following six lines).

Functions/Zle/{select-bracketed,surround} have similar comments, which
may be also useful for you.

Jun