Subject: Discover new movies on demand in our online cinema
From: Flix Premiere <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 15:48:59 +0000
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Discover a world of movies
never seen before

Welcome to the World's First Online Cineplex
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com] , combining the movie theater experience with on-demand availability.

A Cinema in your pocket, where you can watch great movies you've never seen
before, Anytime, Anywhere.

Our movies
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click2&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fnow-showing] are exclusive to Flix Premiere. No commercials. No hidden fees. You pay only
for the movies you want to watch, and can discover new content each and every
week in our online Red Carpet Events
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click3&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fred-carpet] .

Flix Premiere
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/img.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click4&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com]

Now Showing

On Demand

Interwoven
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/9b271775-2001-4a6e-9a12-0940aaccc21e/cover-art/48078dda-f125-4b58-b1b9-df9a52798fb4]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click5&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2F9b271775-2001-4a6e-9a12-0940aaccc21e] Get Happy
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/22845d49-a7b7-4144-97b4-c81804966d49/cover-art/07b5bfb3-d4c3-4c67-8a60-70a55e03893b]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click6&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2F22845d49-a7b7-4144-97b4-c81804966d49] Changeover
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/e321f6ab-83e8-4879-a950-73f3f87d537c/cover-art/9ce373ce-7dd8-4808-b313-fda1aef18d7f]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click7&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2Fe321f6ab-83e8-4879-a950-73f3f87d537c] But Not For Me
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/a725151b-5ab9-4504-8685-a4e29939912d/cover-art/1fdaed8b-cf9b-4741-a3d9-32f10212955a]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click8&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2Fa725151b-5ab9-4504-8685-a4e29939912d]

Sonata for Cello
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/091f5303-ee57-4351-b712-39333cac39f2/cover-art/001a6678-1c75-42a4-ba7c-2895339ee9a0]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click9&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2F091f5303-ee57-4351-b712-39333cac39f2] Love Me Do
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/3a607b9e-b4fe-4d40-ab38-b1cdfec4c417/cover-art/118d012c-ec82-45d6-baa7-01a7ba1ec46c]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click10&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2F3a607b9e-b4fe-4d40-ab38-b1cdfec4c417] Noble Fir
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/72e83baa-1af7-4508-a0bd-7544fc7711a6/cover-art/d7918ed4-7b8f-4192-bae3-e77a32cc8126]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click11&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2F72e83baa-1af7-4508-a0bd-7544fc7711a6] Tension(s)
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_210,w_140/fd4c15ee-af99-4542-9904-4b94268056c1/cover-art/14c31a01-c2c3-4e2a-bcc0-18ac8e3adaf7]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click12&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2Ffd4c15ee-af99-4542-9904-4b94268056c1]

Get your ticket for just $4.99 to watch one of these latest
movies Now Showing
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fnow-showing] . Immerse yourself in cinema!

Watch Now for $4.99
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click14&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fnow-showing]

Our Upcoming Premiere

Exclusive to Flix Premiere

Sleepwalkers
[https://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_fill,h_720,w_480/v1/8d8d3a7f-4259-451c-bc2b-0739ccd1b4cb/cover-art/508c0e1f-23f7-41d3-a65a-10b971e2e8df]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click15&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fred-carpet]Premiering this Friday from 7pm till midnight.

Watch the Trailer
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click16&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm%2F8d8d3a7f-4259-451c-bc2b-0739ccd1b4cb%3Fmodal%3Dplayer%26filmId%3D8d8d3a7f-4259-451c-bc2b-0739ccd1b4cb%26video%3Dtrailer]Bring the red carpet experience home by joining us for the
exclusive premieres
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click17&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fred-carpet] of films never seen before .

Find Out More
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click18&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com]

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us with a reply or on
+44 2085 880618 in the UK and +1 (310) 601 3168 in the USA.

To stay informed of the latest theatrical releases and news on Flix Premiere,
sign up to our newsletter
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click19&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fnewsletter%2Fsign-up] .

Or join the conversation

Facebook - Flix Premiere
[http://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_scale,h_34,w_34/social_new-facebook_evulhs.png]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click20&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fflixpremiere] Twitter - Flix Premiere
[http://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_scale,h_34,w_34/social_new_twitter_yaqoks]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click21&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FFlixPremiere] Instagram - Flix Premiere
[http://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_scale,h_34,w_34/social_new-instagram_vvxxtn]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click22&url=https%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2Fflixpremiere] Twitter - Flix Premiere
[http://res.cloudinary.com/flixpremiere/image/upload/c_scale,h_34,w_34/social_new-youtube_r1q9wx]
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click23&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCnYihKUuOYOKdK3Ewbq16_w]

Film Partners
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click24&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Ffilm-partners] | News
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click25&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fnews] | Privacy
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click26&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fprivacy] | Terms of Use
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click27&url=https%3A%2F%2Fflixpremiere.com%2Fterms] | Democratize Cinema
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/click.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=click28&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdemocratizecinema.com%2F]

More about Flix Premiere

Flix Premiere is the world's first online Cineplex, combining the movie theater
experience with on-demand availability. A Cinema in your pocket, where you can
watch great movies you've never seen before, Anytime, Anywhere.

Our movies are exclusive to Flix Premiere. No commercials. No hidden fees. You
pay only for the movies you want to watch, and can discover new content each and
every week.

The Flix Premiere Experience

Red Carpet – Each film will premiere on our platform – there will be a specific window
wherein each film can be viewed for the first time ever in that territory.

Now Showing – At any given time we feature films in our online cinema, giving you a choice
of quality new films we have carefully selected for you.

Coming Soon – These highly anticipated films will be coming to our Online Cineplex for
on-demand viewing in the near future.

All Films – What makes us unique compared to physical theaters? You can come back and
watch any films previously shown on our Cineplex at any time!

How it works

We partner with talented filmmakers from all over the world, thereby becoming
the single point of discovery for the 95% of films that ‘never' find their
audience.

Our rigorous screening program ensures we bring you high quality content.

You create a profile, and stay up to date with our new releases each week; then
stream movies immediately on the Web, or through our iOS or Android apps.

Stay tuned for new platform announcements soon.

If you do not wish to receive these emails, Unsubscribe
[http://fpmovies-mail.com/unsubscribe.php?email_id=3909271&email=[email-masked]&campaign_id=4&utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4&utm_content=unsubscribe] here.

Copyright © 2016 Flix Premiere Ltd
All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: This email is intended for the named addressee only. It contains
information, which may be privileged or confidential. Unless you are the named
addressee, you should not read, copy, use the information it contains nor
disclose it to a third party. If you have received this communication in error
please notify us immediately so that we can take corrective action. Internet
e-mails are not necessarily secure. You should be aware that changes could have
been made to this message after it was sent.

Flix Premiere Limited does not accept liability for any action taken in reliance
on the content of this message.

Flix Premiere Ltd: Company Number 09455299 | VAT Number 236 0004 58
Physical location: Churchdown Chambers, Bordyke, Tunbridge, England TN9 1NR, UK
Sent: 2016-07-31