Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add completion for cpupower command
From: Daniel Shahaf <[email-masked]>
To: Oliver Kiddle <[email-masked]>
Cc: Andy Spencer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 21:41:09 +0000
List-Id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>

Oliver Kiddle wrote on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 22:19:35 +0200:
> Andy Spencer wrote:
> > +          '(-f --freq)'{-f,--freq}'[new frequency for userspace governor]:freq->freq'
> 
> There's a colon missing on that line.

Should it be {-f+,--freq=}?  That is, can the argument be in the same
word as the option?

The part after the first colon is in this function abbreviated ("freq",
"secs", etc); don't we usually prefer full noun phrases ("frequency",
"interval (seconds)", etc)?

Oliver's review addresses all the other points I noticed (and a few that
I didn't).

Cheers,

Daniel