Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: backward-kill-shell-word widget
- X-seq: zsh-workers 37541
- From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: backward-kill-shell-word widget
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:50:50 +0100
- Cc: Zsh hackers list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qetvBJqOtWQInmIjl4t8dvA61GcmH5hPSwJfjCCVvIA=; b=yXc1qZTy3sSEZALRA5eDl9KYESgR09JSaQ3auU557BBDMJb30S7dRJ28HUwN1jMU5r gtYPhPvWoHqBMet2+X1hb8+DZFoichSmIx9Gln6xePUeQzupwz8QLhaIOofOFlavLQdo 1fhVeSxWx9LAFztFBtzsUJNeYiTslgjKQgfI0f2lURm7YDf96PVRBNY8pi9wrRSy1Xo3 0LkHFUtoTe22unWVZTGBnGVwQOO0DBbOK/cNR+EilF2J7a3L1nX1Ut16ndo1yU8eEGUi ZxLny6nFwJNB7m3foXqwzuYbs4mRyddsVROD00ELUCijR7nD7J6u6XfTEdIbd/+e8t/4 5AwA==
- In-reply-to: <20160110003758.GA28696@tarsus.local2>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20160110003758.GA28696@tarsus.local2>
How about such project?
- if transpose-shell-words and/or your backward-kill-shell-word will
be commited, then somewhere near zsh-6.2 an user will be allowed to
expect "it works everywhere, I can always copy my .zshrc and use the
- by creating the project the functionality will be provided to all
zsh versions, even zsh 4.x
- all editing functionalities grasped by a group of people,
configured, provided – sum of parts is more than set of parts, we will
be able to obtain cool things and provide them in sane manner, with
sane shortcuts etc.
If I'm to work alone on the project, I need at least your permission
to use backward-kill-shell-word under GPLv3 and MIT. Can I please?
I used the github originated plugin architecture. I'm not into this
very much, the code is often naive, for example this is how Antigen
looks for files to source:
local script_loc="$(ls "$location" | grep '\.plugin\.zsh$' | head -n1)"
The plugin architecture is: add plugin to $fpath, source
".plugin.zsh". Maybe there is a flaw in this and it can be done
better, not sure.
Messages sorted by: