Re: _history-complete-older problems with $(

On Jan 10,  8:35pm, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} $(<Alt-/> doesn't complete $(( 0+1 )) correctly.
}
} zstyle ':completion:*:history-words' remove-all-dups true
}
} Also, the remove-all-dups zstyle doesn't work

So, just for the record, we've confirmed that:

The $( thing is because completion starts a new command context in a
subshell.

The remove-all-dups thing is because I gave the wrong style context, it
should be

    zstyle ':completion:history-words:*' remove-all-dups true