Re: _history-complete-older problems with $(

The same actions but without menucomplete. I'm sorry for quite of a
flood, I understand that not all people read the list by threads,
sorry, I will group my thoughts next time.

https://asciinema.org/a/82i53qbirassjyhxpjbb9u55k

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski