Re: zle-line-pre-redraw_hooks

On Jan 15,  6:26am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} Would it make sense to provide a way to register multiple
} zle-line-pre-redraw hooks?  Similar to $chpwd_functions?

We discussed this a while back in the context of other hook widgets
such as zle-line-init and ended up rejecting the idea ... or, IIRC
more specifically we rejected the idea of having add-zsh-hook know
about both functions and widgets.

Whatever we might do has to work generically for hook widgets, not
just for some specific one.