Active Call Manager

 Telephone Logging & Accounting Solution

Call Recording, Call Reporting & Auto Dialer

Innovative features helps you increase productivity, optimize telecom resources

and improve quality of service offered to your customers.

- Log Incoming, Outgoing, Internal Calls

- Detail Calls report per extension

- Automated Reports Distribution

- Missed Calls Notification

- Pop Up Caller Details and take notes

- Call Conversation Recording

- Listen to ongoing call of any extension

- Automated Alerts

- Cost analysis and Budgeting

- Graphical KPI Reports

Plus so much more, please visit our site active-me.com for more details

Contact us:
Tel +97148841711 | Tel  + 97165371120

If you want to be removed from this mailing list, Click here. This was written
by a real person who respect your rights. Do not change the subject of the
email that launches when you click. Just send