Re: Proof of concept mainstream plugin manager

On 23 January 2016 at 02:37, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As a final thought, I'd just call this whole thing "zplugin", forget the
> suffix "governor", name the variables ZPLUG_*, etc.

Renamed.

I occur a problem with traps. When zcurses waits for a key and Ctrl-C
is pressed, trap isn't called instantly, but later, in a case. I
attach test source. This is fixed in 5.1 (occurs in 5.0.8), wonder if
I can somehow workaround this:

https://asciinema.org/a/2dnx2ky1q14hna6bvwfrwsvkr

Discouraging, but quite expected. Doing autoload -X is expected to
generate some edge-cases on Zsh usage. If I could test say 30 plugins
from the awesome-zsh-plugins list, and confirm they're all working,
that would be an enabler for autoload -X, otherwise the project's
sense is doubtful.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski