Re: Zstyle command completion does not work for some executables

For killall & rake, I get "testing" as a suggestion, as I expected.  For
the others, nothing happens (they continue trying to complete with
filenames, the default behavior).

Do I have to somehow specify that "this command must obey the command
style" for my custom commands?

Thanks,

--
Silvio Ricardo Cordeiro