Re: Segfault on completion with interactive mode

On Feb 10, 2016 8:40 AM, "Óscar García Amor" <ogarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> 4. Press tab to show options (interactive mode appears)
> 5. Write a letter that not mach with any option (to generate a completion
> warning)
> 6. Press backspace
>
> Tachan! zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)

Hmm.  So, complistmatches() is called with an empty list of completions to
cause the message to be displayed.  It's then called again on backspace to
erase the message and draw a new list, but it chokes on the empty listing.

I can stop the coredump by doing nothing when the list is empty, but then
the message isn't displayed either.