Re: No incremental undo in vi mode

Explicitly binding "undo" to a key didn't help.

However, I've gone ahead and bisected this; looks like it was introduced
between 5.0.2 and 5.0.3, and fixed in 5.0.5-dev-1.

Introduced in: 0ed3c5c (31765: If zle starts in viins mark as insertion.
    This allows undo to work on everything entered.)
Fixed in: a8c4ed6 (32314: merge undo events corresponding to vi change in
the vi-cmd-mode widget so undo from insert mode is useful again)

Guess I'll upgrade. Thanks!