Re: ZSH_SCRIPT

> On Wed, 2 Mar 2016 10:48:42 -0500
> Greg Klanderman <gak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Did you want this ztrdup in or not:
>>
>> zsh_script = ztrdup(runscript);

> I think it makes sense (unless it's duplicated again).

well, as it currently stands there is that ztrdup() shown above in
zsh_main() and then another here in createparamtable():

    setsparam("ZSH_SCRIPT", ztrdup(zsh_script));

Yesterday, a few emails back in this thread Bart had said he thought
there should probably be a ztrdup() in zsh_main() but that maybe it
was not needed due to the one in createparamtable().

>> It looks like ZSH_NAME comes from argv[0] immediately after the early
>> metification you pointed out above, but is being re-metified here:
>>
>> setsparam("ZSH_NAME", ztrdup_metafy(zsh_name));

> That's probably wrong for the reasons I gave, unless I'm missing
> something basic.

OK, I will fix that in the next version of the patch I send.

Greg