Re: Setting magic-space in /etc/zshrc

On May 25, 2016 10:12 PM, "Sebastian Gniazdowski" <sgniazdowski@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> When shell startups, it shows: " " magic-space. When I issue "bindkey
> ' '", it shows self-insert.

I'm not able to reproduce this on OSX with 5.0.2 or a recent build of
5.2-dev-1 (the only OS/versions I have accessable at the moment).  If
happening, this may have something to do with the emacs / vicmd keymaps
selected automatically by examining the VISUAL / EDITOR environment
settings, such that you are seeing/binding one keymap in /etc/zshrc and
another later.