Re: Bug in undo/redo handling in conjunction with history-beginning-search-backward

On May 25,  3:02am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: Bug in undo/redo handling in conjunction with history-beginni
}
} On first attempt, I couldn't reproduce this. I do get the effect with
} repeated undos and no redos, however.
}
} The way history line changes are stored in the undo code differs
} markedly from other changes. So the code has ended up with special logic
} to handle the history changes.

I don't think this is directly related to history changes, I can cause a
crash on multiple undo with bracketed-paste-magic having not changed the
history line at all.  See other thread.