Tannery for quality pig leather from China

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We, Yichuang Leather Group Co., Ltd. were established in 1999. We are a tannery located in the China biggest pig leather production base in Wenzhou City, where there is convenient transportation, logistics and strong cost advantage on raw hides. Our monthly output is 9 containers.

Our company is specializing in different types of pig leather:
1 Pig skin full grain lining
2 Pig skin split lining
3 Pig split resined, or glazed lining
4 Pig suede leather, for shoes or clothing
5 Pig split suede, for shoes or clothing
6 Pig skiver lining leather (it has full grain lining looking)
7 Pig coated/sprayed leather for shoes, furniture, or bags
8 Pearlised (pearled) pig leather
9 Metallic/metalled pig lining
10 Pig eco skin lining (with full grain lining face)
11 Pig embossed leather
12 Veg-tanned pig lining
13 Pig nubuck for upper

Our production meets REACH, EU standard with certificates issued by TUV or SGS for all shipments.Our company has always been adhering to the principle of "customer first, quality first”. To provide customers with high quality and affordable products.

Welcome your visit, and enquiry for prices or samples.

Regards,
Henry Tan - Sales supervisor
Yichuang Leather Group Co., Ltd.
Email: yichuang369@xxxxxxx