Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: tab completion color inversion
- X-seq: zsh-workers 38808
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: tab completion color inversion
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:01:25 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brasslantern-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:date:in-reply-to:comments:references:to:subject :mime-version; bh=EeXEIDk4bwO6szttUvPSodCdZRUMOqmRcSaBN/WR1T8=; b=JA/p7xKLz93nlIJQRuZ9aq3ethJtbUnDLh3GVns0hClK5U5L8PKSvVa4W295OXblcK c13/BkWLOVzjxkpuJ+8ymJ+gW01klk5unAu6ScP1NqD5l0ZZnHzjQ5+ce+4cPnxdOPKN BM36NF/L1AXRDXqUy9iC0xazhuxxcTo0i9vzct9IESQ3jP73EYpAWkajgDF/GlvN3zUD 9XW6hJRiT4mytzxnSmADZLrwdYeptBWFYw6ploWzTsBcMz3SMIXDGvJeMZ9EzxiwZvjb ci+6HKCUp1I3PgBAsLw2QuxF93RqQEXua085lcSTaeXCmDsznzBfnZ3hVMMa5eFSy4s8 sm5w==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CACW6SB6sRKdtsbFe_ikp1zqP3YRd9grq-xABMGutu4fRvCqM2A@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Jul 7, 4:49pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} The patch below resets the saved colour first but I'd actually be
} inclined to change the following macro to do the AND before the OR.
} #define txtchangeset(T, X, Y)diff((void)(T && (*T |= (X), *T &= ~(Y))))
} It might also then be logical to swap the X and Y arguments.
(1) Is this related to "End boldface also ends background color" thread
from back in March?
(2) As I said in that thread, I don't really follow the semantics of
the txtchangep pointer, but AND before OR seems sensible in the macro.
(3) Swapping the arguments would touch a lot of code and make it hard
to compare revisions, so the benefits ought to be carefully weighed.
Messages sorted by: