Re: [BUG] Directory glob picks up running or already-run scripts on OS X

> On Jul 11, 2016, at 8:38 AM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 5:31 PM, Zhiming Wang <zmwangx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> This is suddenly sounding vaguely familiar.  Does the problem
> disappear if you build with compiler optimizations disabled?

It doesn't. This time I compiled zsh master (304aa25) manually:

    $ Util/preconfig
    $ ./configure CFLAGS='-g -O0'
    zsh configuration
    -----------------
    zsh version               : 5.2-dev-1
    host operating system     : x86_64-apple-darwin15.5.0
    source code location      : .
    compiler                  : gcc
    preprocessor flags        :
    executable compiler flags : -g -O0
    module compiler flags     : -g -O0 -fno-common
    executable linker flags   : -Wl,-x  -rdynamic
    module linker flags       : -Wl,-x  -bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress
    library flags             : -lgdbm -liconv -ldl -ltermcap -lm  -lc
    installation basename     : zsh
    binary install path       : /usr/local/bin
    man page install path     : /usr/local/share/man
    info install path         : /usr/local/share/info
    functions install path    : /usr/local/share/zsh/5.2-dev-1/functions
    $ make

Of course here gcc is actually clang.