Re: [BUG/IMPROVEMENT] Buffer corruption while horizontally resizing terminal window

Thank you for the response.

But even with the stock settings (removed all configuration files) the
'problem' is still there. I accidentally also tried this with bash and it
preserved the content above.

https://s32.postimg.org/gl0ytfzqt/issue.png

I am not sure what I should change here, PS1?