Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: add-zle-hook-widget Re: Next release (5.3)
- X-seq: zsh-workers 38872
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Zsh Hackers' List" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: add-zle-hook-widget Re: Next release (5.3)
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:48:05 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brasslantern-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:date:in-reply-to:comments:references:to:subject :mime-version; bh=gQZiSTT+cByrrZldwFm6flH1UtmfoiHu4ei6jCsiUdg=; b=muyt+t8B1GCLqrtBuivVjVtyvGvsa4Y7ajV155HG+U7xcFvHiSOEHJHRZcjgLdqrPi jjP7v2xaXrbbUyBByKrc9ckDP77r122CjBE1VGW5sBTgIGDl5ytMeCpkDjuw4wfTFalo +Ho+VN6Y6KfszbcF70q7P9wF9swjs4J7LOnnWHxnypPIiCD4uqM+//WdHFkVtets877+ DYWgXBS3pPV+1s6uK7AJMr5YLRd6+pW8bNI0CCtSg0uPVDDAXRX6gg1UdUFjIOGRess1 OcDyjrNs9cBpi7PXvxbEQkBEQKvv/t717ypU0RwI51sR1RSJtisqhHxkpv0GU+tg+xyb g7AQ==
- In-reply-to: <20160717145933.GA9239@tarsus.local2>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20160717145933.GA9239@tarsus.local2>
On Jul 17, 2:59pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: add-zle-hook-widget Re: Next release (5.3)
} > +*evalautofunc) ;;
} > +*loadautofunc) add-zle-hook-widget "$@";;
} > +*) [[ -o kshautoload ]] || add-zle-hook-widget "$@";;
} The [[ -o ]] test will be always false because of the 'emulate -L zsh'
} at the top, won't it?
True, though only applicable if the evalautofunc test fails, which it
will on zsh versions from before mid-2010. Could fix this by wrapping
the entire body up to just before that "case" in an anonymous sub,
but that fails on zsh versions from before mid-2008. OTOH there are
other incompatibilities lurking, so that's probably the easiest thing.
On a third hand (?), though, a large fraction of files in Functions/
assume "autoload -Uz", use emulate, and don't bother testing ksh-ism.
} This hunk should also be applied to bracketed-paste-magic
Yep. Was waiting to see if there was feedback.
I think I should also move add-zle-hook-widget to Functions/Misc/. All
the other files in Functions/Zle/ represent widgets.
Messages sorted by: