Re: SH_GLOB influence on a script and on an autoload function

On 11 June 2016 at 19:14, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is one of the drawbacks to attempting to accurately emulate parsing
> rules that are inherently contradictory.

It seems that pat="<full-featured zsh pattern here>" and then using
GLOB_SUBST via $~pat with SH_GLOB temporarily turned off should solve this?
But what about (N[1]) etc. modifiers... I'm thinking about a far away
possibility that one could fully work with emulate sh, having completions
not reporting errors.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski