Re: compset -q oddities

On Sep 15,  5:10am, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
} Subject: Re: compset -q oddities
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote on Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 10:56:54 -0700:
} > On Sep 13, 11:21am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} > }
} > } However, I'm not sure we want to fiddle with this before a release
} >
} > I concur, we can e.g. note these issues in README or somewhere
}
} I'd write that docs patch but I don't understand what it should say?

I don't really know what to say either.  It's been the way it is for
more than a decade without anybody noticing, so it could probably go
on this way without any documentation at all.

Or we could just write something in Etc/BUGS, which can simply note
the problem without attempting to explain what to do about it.  Care
to check whether any of the other items in BUGS can be removed?