Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: [PATCH] zle: Call zle-line-pre-redraw when popping from bufstack.
- X-seq: zsh-workers 39433
- From: Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] zle: Call zle-line-pre-redraw when popping from bufstack.
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:00:56 +0200
- Cc: zsh workers <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hd/SNnE9EU5NvrVQrf1vAT2IaUzk+wJqaLFJp68z1Ys=; b=bMpDLLkcOTdXjPVCdoOcSYXv67lcU+JMCFNxjrqqbUY1SUYAF4EiX/L+oN6BX+hNmW wofHDJap7SWYb3GC1uytXIp0pOOvECYAvxvMDkSgVDby31zXj+We38v1zGAIpHSsAVAZ XOnjr8Hl3l+f7lfO2GTTjvwr9f+cQZn06IMkzUeNETm7h3Q+33lls6mS3kH0M7zCfg0M kjvbOWGFEE8+Wf6BkcVpTXdLQFlfZkGjv4rN8Y2aihljO5VySkDCI49NMBsAkulSF8Mx L4VLI0D0Nq2oK/rq1w3usZUJMEQyEGCjdOcw/TpyjJvgjlOxNwLsywt8gqS/1FR2BMsX +d6A==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd appreciate another pair of eyes; it looks correct but I'm not very
> familiar with this part of the code.
> Originally reported as <https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting/issues/40>.
It's a nice looking patch, but it doesn't actually make any difference
for me. If it did, calling the syntax hilight hook from the
zle-line-init hook function should have worked too, since that hook is
called 3 lines later.
The only thing I've found that makes it work is calling redrawhook()
from inside zrefresh() but we obviously don't want to do that.
Messages sorted by: