Your website and security

Hello,

Open source environments (wordpress, joomla) are the rage right now. Indeed, these are great for developers, but most non-developers find it to be complex. Also, the lack of any direct support does not help. Worse, one can unknowingly walk into security issues where the consequences can be significant.

At Ocoos, we build you a complete solution that encompasses all of your online needs (website, SEO, CRM, ecommerce, analytics, and more). You can complete a variety of important tasks with the system from tracking advertising to managing promotional codes. You can control and update your content from anywhere at anytime. Most importantly, the system is affordable, easy to update, and responsively designed to work across mobile phones and browsers.

Plus Ocoos provides full concierge service. We build your site, assist on changes and provide free technology updates for new devices, browsers and SEO. We provide "one call does it all" top-ranked US based customer support. This way all you have to do is run your real business.

This platform is well recognized in the industry and folks like Dell have built joint solutions with us.

Please allow me to show you how we can help your business. If interested, simply reply to this message with your phone number and a couple of times when we can chat.

Robert Powers
Business Development Manager
Office: [ 844-669-3366 ]( tel:844-669-3366 )
Wondering about the quote? Ask me :)