Re: Surprising effect of fun() { local FPATH=...; autoload -X }, and a bug

On 30 September 2016 at 17:31, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's your software, make the design decision that you think best!

Well yes but I've cooperated with this ML and also with IRC channel
and gained enormously. n-list supports 150k elements not 80k thanks to
your heap-optimization, Zplugin was created because of your autoload
stub idea, multiple *-list libraries and history searcher created
thanks to Mikael's *foo*~^*bar* pattern, Zconvey will use built-in
flock and not binary flock on 5.3 thanks to recent timeout-0 patch, my
multiple plugins will use Zcurses without problems and with 256 colors
thanks to my 3 patches, Zsnapshot will apparently save functions with
meta-data thanks to your zcompile-saving tip (didn't dive into this
yet), the possible fix to say ZTM_NONE in .recursiveedit that I hope
for will make Zconvey fully robust. Wonder if that's all. I think this
is a really cool way of development, to write software cooperating
with Zsh developers, it produced much good.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski