Qlik 2016 Update Client List

Hi,

I am writing to you in regards to our recent list release, and check if you would be interested in acquiring recently verified Qlik 2016 Update Business List.

Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 25th of September 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right contact from the right company.

Note: If Qlik‎ Users are not relevant to you, please reply with your target criteria and/or the industries you'd like to target for your marketing campaigns.

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Sallie Morris
Business Data Analyst

             If you don't wish to receive emails from us, please reply back stating "REMOVE".