Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Get subject of current patch in rebase-apply mode
- X-seq: zsh-workers 40060
- From: Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Daniel Hahler <genml+zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Get subject of current patch in rebase-apply mode
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 17:28:41 +0000
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= daniel.shahaf.name; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=187E1uPffQcvF4J 4XFLKD3WMqwg=; b=1pMcK7fA1mh6JOCFlff5H/C+5D15JylS2Jt6Jk89nlWboJd 7UIwrvki91Jy0yokrI5JzETn2Gec0tSjmOKu+DDKz3kdq1c3vHPjbUsLxqe33wG/ XEStU8K73QqLZr/m3kiwJnoKsCT664HvPGQZ6RUXt8AG5+alOnI6cgCX7zAc=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=187E1uPffQcvF4 J4XFLKD3WMqwg=; b=GW6yuJEbUFZ66VnWk2EmYzTx7fS9su+edGF0KNV/o8ryR2 D9ORzP0CIKCCnY/fzlWMHAGeaqg5FJyEeKM3+w3/6tYU2e0VTNMNKzh3MtVrQFfK Zrl5C4dAMQmXWTtoafpVaTlZbOObF7ekkg4RBd8oy4CstwbYRodPBOJVTZv4w=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20161122041348.GA21742@fujitsu.shahaf.local2> <email@example.com>
Daniel Hahler wrote on Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 23:59:18 +0100:
> On 22.11.2016 05:13, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > One last thing I'd suggest is to consider using VCS_INFO_quilt-patch2subject,
> > since it implements rfc822 unfolding of long subject lines.
> I think should be applied to the other places then, too - and in the long run being moved into a more general function then.
> Thanks for the pointer, but I think it is out of scope for this patch.
I've gone ahead and factored that helper function out as a vcs_info-wide
helper function in 8891f5a33d26.
Messages sorted by: