Re: zsh 5.2-test-1

Hi Peter,

On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 08:30:09PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> I've uploaded a test version prior to zsh 5.3 to.
>
> http://www.zsh.org/pub/development/
>
> If you get the opportunity, please try it to see if there is anything
> that needs fixing immediately.

Builds fine for me. Not yet tested much, though.

It though seems to me as you haven't tagged or haven't pushed the tag
for that test version. I currently assume that commit
7b7e84f0815ed22a0ee348a217776529035dccf3 ("unposted: 5.2-test-1")
should get that tag. Can you confirm that and push the according tag?

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@xxxxxxxxx (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://abe.noone.org/ (Web)