Re: off topic

On Fri, Dec 09 2016, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> There's clear advantages to having a powerful setup that you understand
> well. If that process now involves "brutality" then you can understand
> why people might be be happy to just take what they get with oh-my-zsh:
> and I don't view that as heresy.

Maybe people seem to think that reading the actual [lengthy]
documentation is "brutality" ;)

I pretty much share the same views as Oliver on that front.
And I'm pretty sure this was discussed before.

But it can provide a showcase of features you might want to enable,
which is a good thing. Sometimes you don't know a feature existed until
you see it, as there are just too many of them. Plus, some people
really, _really_ like prompt-bling!

There are certainly zsh users out there that just want that, and are
fine with whatever TAB does by default.