Re: zsh-5.2-test-3

On Dec 10,  7:26pm, Ray Andrews wrote:
}
}     Running test: typeset still works with zsh/param/private module loaded
}     ZTST_test: expecting status: 0
}     Input: /tmp/zsh.ztst.8681/ztst.in, output:
}     /tmp/zsh.ztst.8681/ztst.out, error: /tmp/zsh.ztst.8681/ztst.terr
}     ZTST_execchunk: status 0
}     ZTST_test: test produced standard output:
}     private.TMP/B02: starting.
}     Test case skipped: cannot test setuid error when tests run as superuser

Well, there you go.  Stop running "make check" while superuser.

I'm not sure this one is worth attempting to fix.  The output of B02
is different for EUID=0 and V10 is attempting to pattern-match the
expected successful output of B02.  We'd need two different test cases
with different output comparisons depending on whether "make check" is
being run as root.

Actually -- why is that test in B02 in the first place, rather than in
say D04parameter.ztst ?