[FEATURE REQUEST] Adding battery power to bigfade prompt

Please CC me if anybody answers to this mail as I'm not subscribed to
the zsh-workers mailing list.

Hi all,
I have been playing around and recently came to know about zsh
prompts. I tried a few and had issues with a prompt which I was able
to solve -

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/332732/removing-strange-characters-from-a-zsh-prompt

Now, first of all i want to thank Adam who converted the theme to be
used in zsh.

Now while I was looking at that, I saw there was still something
missing in the bigfade prompt and realized it was not having battery
power on the right-hand side of the command prompt.

I looked at both zsh-users, zsh-workers and debian-bugs to see if
somebody has talked about it but found nobody.

http://www.zsh.org/mla/users//2016/author.html - In fact found it
strange that zsh didn't dice the user's mailing for the year in other
ways such as date (which is important as well)

http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2016/index.html - all the patches come here.

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=zsh#_1_6_5 - The
debian wishlist bug list.

While I did see a few interesting bugs about prompts in the Debian
Bts, none of them shared  the feature request I have.

It would be nice if either bigfade or some other prompt adds battery
power to its prompt, please. Although it would be nice if bigfade has
it, even if some other prompt within the
/usr/share/zsh/functions/Prompts/ has it, would be nice.

This has already been done with
http://stevelosh.com/blog/2010/02/my-extravagant-zsh-prompt/#this-entry-is-about-zsh-prompts
and some other prompts I saw.

Could battery power be an optional feature which could be had on any
zsh prompt as a generic thing, maybe have it as a function and just
need to init it in .zsh/ where just like colors and prompts need to
initialize it and it would work.

Look forward to know more.

--
          Regards,