Re: Defining function based on alias

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 04:02:58 +0000
Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Should these two behave differently when the new option is set?  The
> first case appeared to be a non-anonymous function definition and the
> second a multifuncdef, but the alias changed the semantics.

I wasn't proposing to try to protect everyone from every possible error,
just the case we know is quite common even in normal use of functions
and aliases.

Conversely, if you need to do clever tricks I'm assuming you will simply
sign on the dotted line to say you will take responsibility and set the
option.

I do need to add something to the README.

pws