Re: LOCAL_VARS option ?

On Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:20:08 +0000
Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For extensibility, should we make the -W option take an argument?  I.e.,
> one value for the argument for now; the point is to leave room for
> future extensions.

I suppose that depends how likely we are to need the extra values.  As I
said, I'm not really that motivated to do anything more complicated
until someone points out something they actually need to (rather than
merely could in principle) test for. We need to decide this before the
next release, but not necessarily instantly.

pws