Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Any ideas for a plugin?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 40426
- From: Sebastian Gniazdowski <psprint2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Any ideas for a plugin?
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 05:06:59 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fastmail.com; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:message-id :mime-version:subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s= mesmtp; bh=A2Ei29FNGXDRkSeS9fU0afGvfUg=; b=xtySIFcFFFFalh1CUNIcR 1NvEk2vaF+weyRaJw7SmocZmzVX7APOOXC70sp6howgTwwwu6J0CvxjT26QcBXEB 5HVfERf4t/20n2DXQ7y/WULFaurtueyeJmbIfRsFfLUexl4erfMwtIEu9XHmIaU2 V+lxR2EAYDnI+46a7NqA8s=
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=A2Ei29FNGXDRkSeS9fU0afGvf Ug=; b=Tp7EONp8JrOghy4RkPNU/pyPybPIGsc5scoCuyjgkU09ipOS+uTCLydr2 jLBTtYPyGiEHtOrkap32HuTuk5J1edqauTeK6yEZiXNMRCllW3AsTK3XweHGaTSk KIUu61QkHzy1W7whI28DCuF+XvhF8OXL3nEAhTaIGe8Nxmoo28=
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
I cannot finish this plugin Zaccumulator. It's fundamentally a great
idea – to store much data with each command being run. It's cool to
rerun commands with their $PWD restored, for example, or to detect
opened $EDITOR documents and list them:
The problem is it's little to small feature set to release the plugin. I
– current $PWD
– current time stamp
– information about Makefiles, CMakeList.txt files, configure files,
etc. in current $PWD
The last one is aimed at detecting and listing active projects.
I think this is a dead-end, but maybe someone has an idea of what to
store with history entry, how to reuse/present it?
Messages sorted by: