Any ideas for a plugin?

Hello,
I cannot finish this plugin Zaccumulator. It's fundamentally a great
idea – to store much data with each command being run. It's cool to
rerun commands with their $PWD restored, for example, or to detect
opened $EDITOR documents and list them:

https://asciinema.org/a/25hy58fkj58tidpfed8ikombk

The problem is it's little to small feature set to release the plugin. I
currently store:
– current $PWD
– current time stamp
– information about Makefiles, CMakeList.txt files, configure files,
etc. in current $PWD

The last one is aimed at detecting and listing active projects.

I think this is a dead-end, but maybe someone has an idea of what to
store with history entry, how to reuse/present it?

--
  Sebastian Gniazdowski