Re: PATH: autoload with explicit path

On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 11:45:36 -0800 (PST)
> Well yes, the option would be on the autoload of the bootstrap function,
> i.e.,
>
> 	autoload -P /some/hard/path/foo
>
> where "foo" in turn calls "autoload bar" would cause the autoload of bar
> to inherit /some/hard/path from foo.

Oh.  That just doubles my suspicion that autoloading bar at the point
where you autoload foo is the right thing to do and anything else is
just getting you into the most horrible tangle.

Well, if you think you can implement that without getting into a tangle,
and people will actually use it, go ahead.  I'm 99% certain I'd just get
confused / I will implement it and people will just immediately demand
something completely different without even pausing to think / it will
instantly change into something even more bizarre and difficult to
understand.

pws