LED manufacturer

Hi,Dear
We are the biggest manufacturer specializing in LED display & lightinig
products in China for more than 25 years. We have million of LED display &
lightinig products stock which can meet your urgent demand.
Our product is perfect for Lighting, advertising, sports playground,
entertainment,

traffic, Broadcasting,Bars, KTV,event, wedding decotation,fixed & moveable
rental application, etc.
We are launching new products to meet the market
We can also produce according to your own design which much more flexible
and easy handling.
I love to share our splendia project cases, newest catalogue & price list
with you

if any interest!
Welcome to our factory at any time when you were in China!
Cheers,Cheers,
Rachel
SHEC Group Co., Ltd.
TEL: 0086-755-369-338-96
Mobile phone & whatsapp:008615999576856
Skype ID :leddisplayscreen
Wechat account:chinaledscreen
Address: SHEC Industry Park,Bao an District, Shenzhen, China