Fwd: Re: %N in prompt shows "_zsh_highlight_call_widget" on Ctrl-L instead of e.g. "/usr/bin/zsh" or "-zsh" since recently (#414)

Hi,

I'm not sure since when this happens, but that part of my prompt
hasn't changed for quite a while and this happens for a few weeks now,
maybe since the zsh-syntax-highlighting (z-sy-h) 0.5.0 release or
since the zsh 5.3 release, but at least with the combination of z-sy-h
0.5.0 and zsh 5.3.1:

Everytime I press Ctrl-L in my xterm, %N inside my prompt shows
_zsh_highlight_call_widget instead of e.g. /usr/bin/zsh or -zsh:

Normal prompt:

!5334 Z5 ?0 L1 user@host:~ (pts/39 -zsh 5.3.1 stretch) 21:35:56
~ →

After Ctrl-L:

!5334 Z2 ?0 L1 user@host:~ (pts/39 _zsh_highlight_call_widget 5.3.1
stretch) 21:36:18
~ →

Due to z-sy-h's widget name appearing in the prompt, I first reported
this as issue against z-sy-h:
https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh-syntax-highlighting/issues/414

But according to Daniel Shahaf, this difference is reproducible
without z-sy-h. How to reproduce:

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Shahaf <notifications@xxxxxxxxxx> -----