[BUG?] Could anyone test: local a=( 1 2 2 3 ); typeset -U a; echo $a

Hello,
I attach screenshot from session. Quite randomly following happened:

% local a=( 1 2 2 3 )
% typeset -U a
% echo $a
2 3

This looks like my other occurrences of random "reply" array
alterations, what I attributed to zsh-autosuggestions or other plugin.
Such plugin could pop first element of "a". But it happened also for "b"
(in the screenshot). Maybe this works for any variable that I enter on
command line. This would mean a bug in Zsh or some really weird plugin.

--
  Sebastian Gniazdowski
  psprint3@xxxxxxxxxxxx