[BUG] _dmidecode and _adb completion

Hi,

I'm using zsh 5.3.1 and dmidecode 3.0. If I press tab after entering
"sudo dmidecode " or "dmidecode ", the following error message is displayed:

_arguments:comparguments:319: invalid rest argument definition: *(-s
--string --dump-bin)-t+[only display entries of specified type]:entry
type:(bios system baseboard chassis processor memory cache connector slot)

The same happens after "dmidecode -s ".

Second, I noticed that by simply typing "adb " and pressing tab, adb is
already executed and the daemon starts running if it did not before.
This does not seem like desired behaviour. I'd prefer my program to only
execute after I've pressed the enter key.