Re: Cannot paste unicode <0221>, <0234> - <024f>

On Tue, 2 May 2017 00:52:03 +0900
Jun T. <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another possibility is to use --enable-unicode9 if wcwidth()
> and/or iswprint() are broken (--enable-unicode9 works fine
> without any additional libraries). There is no iswprint-replacement
> in wcwidth.h, but implementing it would be easy if we can use the
> array wcwidth9_nonprint in wcwidth9.h.

That sounds like a future-proof approach, though I'm not sure how we'd
determine whether the contents of wcwdith9.h are appropriate for the
system.  Probably just ad hoc testing for now.

You can probably email Joshua Rubin <joshua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> if you
have calculations about that file (see message 40037).

pws