Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: 5.4 schedule?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 41460
- From: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "zsh-workers@xxxxxxx" <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: 5.4 schedule?
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 08:13:24 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brasslantern-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8gE0WypAaIcKb30EDFAp5esD2ESuIBZzhqF6ZfPONLQ=; b=uv2xFdQ9Y0EPIJJs3NkUww8mdPfgtwLSZ2uh50OWg6VOwJr54ZGUC54EUaF9JbI++4 4JqecMKQBDBiY3Jl0PM2djvMLXZjZTtH6GRvgISRazKN/YmBbVCe2fb3RN8sOwguS+Cg Yrq3DVJYUXALzZSlj6t2OQsb+im1+AG6Qwgvc0TWJEIvCF042Bv7CyYZ0st4UlyWuqDh l955QBKdOUqo398XWdgiQF5dq6w+lUMJ1GirnYLyGzRnlb+1g7zesKxcvpT7xVRTyoXu psdFnzPs+CNrnSxmnA9NorrcSKY6v0Dr/HlMe+bQpN3wccPwNdkYzAsmlHmpdJQwfoXr b0Hg==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CGME20170725134142epcas5p1a835b036ba74ca1828bc44fa888f6b4b@epcas5p1.samsung.com> <1500990052.1920938.1051983608.08E436F4@webmail.messagingengine.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I would suggest that we do this release and then fold in Sebastian's
redis module so that we can start collecting more eyeballs and some
estimate of its "attractiveness".
On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Peter Stephenson
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 13:40:52 +0000
> Daniel Shahaf <d.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I wonder whether there's a schedule for 5.4. I'm thinking of a z-sy-h
>> release, and as z-sy-h master uses features of zsh master I'd need to
>> edit them out before release, unless zsh releases first.
> I don't think there's anything unstable at the moment, so we could
> release something any time.
>> For reference, 5.2 was released in Dec 2015 and 5.3 in Dec 2016.
> WARNING: past results should not be taken as an indication of future
Messages sorted by: