Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: Is Zsh 5.4.2 considered released?
- X-seq: zsh-workers 41739
- From: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx,Zhiming Wang <zhimingw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Zsh hackers list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Is Zsh 5.4.2 considered released?
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 17:18:58 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1506010744; bh=y3JIFTJO7dIw2gaP6SxHhqmRG2bojCZbSRnzv3YzV1A=; h=Date:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:To:From; b=hFo9yIDaM/PMR92NItkP3HJ1dGm/i2/73RFgvm/eUnEAglqK0uPmYIqU3L/1DvdEF YS7nXH5Ezc/fFSai54VoqpEisZ4brjiE6E7yDKNbmrTmno1oTDjTJGWZWXn7jHgM39 IKiH128IoGR3KTsMTwnrIHCUvrPzeqYdmlymtEgnbXKsWKazlqle1OZSBTWH30eDlx u+A2J6v3dtwYY08FQCGZAJytzPuzD14Nzw4rilQKIpBj4BrtrzM/vmPens4tJaOn3G 773YisC6pMg939rg8lWwpZWQrNAvtpPonifC6QuZFQ9wt+7ZXQADg5yuyf6rurSLhK 74g+ThruE0AJw==
- In-reply-to: <E50B43CF-31E2-46D7-9493-991B654E3802@princeton.edu>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <E50B43CF-31E2-46D7-9493-991B654E3802@princeton.edu>
Yes, it's released (and I'm away on holiday).
zsh-announce hasn't been reliable for some time now. We're hoping
to switch mail hosting at some point.
On 21 September 2017 14:06:55 BST, Zhiming Wang <zhimingw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I package Zsh for Homebrew on macOS. The 5.4.2 tarball has been up on
>https://www.zsh.org/pub/ since 25 days ago, but it was never announced
>on the zsh-announce mailing list, and
>http://zsh.sourceforge.net/Arc/source.html still lists 5.4.1 as the
>latest. Meanwhile, zsh-5.4.1.tar.xz and zsh-doc-5.4.1.tar.xz are gone
>on https://www.zsh.org/pub/. So, what exactly is the situation with
>5.4.2? Should we go ahead and release it?
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Messages sorted by: