POSIX and PROMPT_BANG

By a coincidence I won't bother to explain, it has just come to my
attention that the POSIX spec says (reprhrased in zsh terminology)
that PS1 shall be interpreted as if PROMPT_BANG is set, which we do
not do by default in sh emulation (but do in ksh emulation).

However, it appears PROMPT_BANG is *not* supposed to apply to PS2 or
PS4 (PS3 is unspecified because "select" is not a POSIX feature).  Zsh
applies it the same to all prompts.

I'm not advocating doing anything about this, merely making note.