Re: PATCH: completion for a few more coreutils things

On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:18:36 +0900
Jun T <takimoto-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > 2017/10/07 7:16, Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >  expand, mv, numfmt, seq, split, stdbuf, timeout
>
> The file Completion/Unix/Command/_expand need be renamed because _expand
> already exists in Completion/Base/Completer/_expand.

Ah, yes, this is playing merry hell and causing completion not to work
at all any more...

I'll rename it immediately to _expand_cmd or I'm not going to be able to
do any work --- this doesn't need to be the final name.

pws