Re: [BUG] In reference to patch 39815, about (z) flag and $( parse error

On Oct 11, 10:31am, Sebastian Gniazdowski wrote:
}
} However one test fails on this line.

Hmm, so the problem appears to be that when parsing a comment, we
actually need the NEWLIN token to mark the end of the comment.
When parsing code, we need NEWLIN to be ignored as whitespace and
not tokenized.

That is, in your example the ZSH_AUTOSUGGEST_CLEAR_WIDGETS line is
parsed incorrectly (with my patch) because the line preceding it is
a comment.

So I think the fix for this is going to have to be elsewhere, rather
than in zshlex().